Your privacy is important to us. It is ABRAVA’s policy to respect your privacy related to any of your information we may collect on the CONBRAVA’s website, and other websites that we own and operate.
We request personal information only when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how we will use it.
We only retain the information collected for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personal identifying information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
Our website may have links to external websites not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and we cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the desired services.
We will consider the continued use of our website as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
What are cookies?
You can prevent from setting cookies by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser’s Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in disabling certain features and resources on this site. Therefore, it is recommendable not disabling cookies.
Cookies we set
- Account-related cookies
- Account-related cookies
- Cookies related to emailed newsletters
This website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies can be used to remember whether you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for registered / non-registered users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages, so that we can process it properly.
- Search-related cookies
- Forms-related cookies
When you send data using a form, such as the ones found on contact pages or on course enrollment, membership forms, cookies can be set to remember the user’s details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
To provide you with a great experience on this website, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how that website runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that it may call up this information whenever your preferences affect a page when you interact with it.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and reliable analytics solutions on the Web, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track items such as how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit, so that we can continue to produce compelling content.
- We also use the Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin ad platform to help us deliver advertising to relevant audiences for ABRAVA. In this way, these tools can install cookies to improve the performance of the advertisements served.
- ABRAVA uses the email marketing platforms of Mailchimp and Locaweb, which can install cookies on your browser to remember you on a next visit and personalize your experience according to your interaction.
For more information on cookies from Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Mailchimp and Locaweb check the official platforms page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this website so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies can track items such as the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- We periodically test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When still testing new features, we may use these cookies to ensure that you receive a consistent experience on the site, while we are understanding which optimizations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it is important to understand the statistics on how many visitors to our website actually buy and, therefore, these cookies will track this type of data. This is important for you, as it means that we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
When submitting a form on the CONBRAVA website, data on our server is processed and the relevant information sent to those responsible of each sector for necessary dealings of the request. The user who submits the forms declares that he / she agrees that the data may eventually be added to our email marketing platforms to receive institutional communications, courses, events and information from ABRAVA. If you wish, you may remove your e-mail address from our e-mail base by clicking on the respective e-mail removal link that accompanies all communications. Under any circumstances, we share data with any partner, service provider or third party outside ABRAVA. The data is for our sole and exclusive use.
We hope it is clear and, as mentioned earlier, if there is something you are not sure whether you need or not, it is generally safer to leave cookies enabled in case of interacting with one of the features you use on our website.
This policy is effective from September / 2020.