With date set to take place in November 23 to 25, the XVII CONBRAVA – Brazilian Congress on Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Ventilation, Heating and Air Treatment will cover the theme “HVAC-R trends and impacts on life quality and people’s safety “. According to this edition’s organizing committee the Congress intends to highlight the importance of the HVAC – R sectors for society, considering that the systems of the represented sectors are essential for food safety, health, comfort, well-being and productivity. Due to the COVID19 pandemic, the event will take place in a hybrid way (online and in-person format), at São Paulo Expo – SP.
For Eng. Leonardo Cozac, President of CONBRAVA Organizing Committee, Director Operations and Finance of ABRAVA and CEO for Conforlab, “This edition’s main challenge for the commission is to organize a better event than the previous edition. Better in technical content, in audience attendance, organization and quality in papers presented, in addition to organizing it in this uncertain pandemic scenario, where for the first time we prepare a hybrid event with virtual and in person participation. ”.
CONBRAVA main objective is to exchange experience, update and disseminate knowledge based on the most modern existing technologies and solutions within the scope of the represented segments. The occasion is a unique opportunity for participants to have access to what is available in state–of-the-art national and international HVAC-R sector, in addition to meeting with the most renowned professionals working in the represented sectors.
The Organizing Committee started the Congress operationalization, which will soon enter the Call for Papers phase. One of the commission’s challenges was the definition of themes, bearing in mind the HVAC-R sector is integral part in all the productive chains of economy and directly linked to people’s lives. In this pandemic moment, large urban centers need good projects, equipment, installations and maintenance, essential items for the functioning of all sectors of national economy and fundamental for the quality of life and safety of people.
Beyond the theme for the 2021 edition “HVAC-R Trends and Impacts on people’s quality of life and safety”, are also defined the sub-themes, they are:
- Eco-efficiency, zero balance – projects and facilities;
- Alternative energy sources: Geothermal, Photovoltaic and Solar Heating;
- HVAC-R inserted in distributed generation and cogeneration;
- Heating and Cooling using natural gas, biogas or heat recovery;
- Sustainability – solutions to minimize the impact on global warming;
- Labeling and Certification;
- Energy efficiency and retrofit of equipment and facilities;
- Refrigerant fluids (application, use, handling, safety and new technologies);
- Commercial and industrial refrigeration: manufacturing, storage, transportation, commerce and food security
- Technological innovation in supermarkets and food industries;
- Refrigerated transport;
- Air conditioning in means of transport;
- PMOC and maintenance, operation and good practices management;
- Indoor Environment quality and safety;
- Water treatment for HVAC-R systems;
- Ventilation, pressurization, smoke extraction, industrial kitchens;
- Security in the installation, HVAC-R systems operation and maintenance;
- Clean rooms and controlled environments (Clean Room);
- Air conditioning in health care establishments;
- HVAC-R systems and processes simulation;
- Commissioning, Qualification and Validation;
- 4.0 Industry and Automation Systems.
CONBRAVA is a biennial event held simultaneously with FEBRAVA – International Fair for Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Ventilation, Heating and Air Treatment that will take place on November 23rd to 25th, 2021.
You may soon follow progress of call for papers schedule and actions on the website www.conbrava.com.br.
Press office – ABRAVA
Moment Communication – Alessandra Lopes
+55 11 98544.9448