With 30 years of history, Conbrava reaches its 15th edition in 2017; the first edition of the Congress happened in 1987 at the Institute of Engineering in São Paulo. What should have been just a technical event was so successful that became a regular event, and today has international credibility presenting growth in each edition. The sector’s need to disseminate technical and quality information to its professionals and the customer sectors, were key points for its creation.
At each Conbrava’s edition we can observe the event’s evolution, always with an expressive number of technical and commercial lectures, in addition to a growing number of participants. The 2015 edition had an approximate audience of 1300 participants, among them, opinion formers who actively work in the HVAC-R sector and with large systems users such as Supermarkets, Shopping Centers, Industries in general, Hospitals, Pharmaceutical Laboratories, and others.
On September 12th to 15th will be held the CIAR-CONBRAVA 2017, event the unites the XIV CIAR - Ibero-American Congress on Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, conducted by FAIAR with the support of associations based in countries such as Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador , Spain, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Portugal, Dominican Republic, Uruguay and Venezuela, and the XV CONBRAVA - Brazilian Congress of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Ventilation, Heating and Air Treatment. Together with the same purpose of being a milestone for the represented Sectors it will reinforce the importance of HVAC-R in the quality of life with focus on the theme "Research, innovate, air-condition and refrigerate", becoming, thus, the biggest technological hub for information updating and exchange. In this forum will gather technical and academic communities, with the objective of promoting and discussing solutions for professionals and users of the HVAC-R sector. In the program National and international lectures, round tables, courses and exhibition of panels.
Improve and disseminate up-to-date information with the objective of:
- Maintain and disseminate knowledge and experiences;
- Contribute with technological improvement;
- Contribute with the sector’s professional development;
- Encourage equipment responsible use;
- Encourage refrigerant fluids responsible;
- Disseminate maintenance good practices;
- Disseminate the sector’s latest developments;
- Improve teams as a differential in companies success.
FACTS THAT WILL MAKE THE 2017 CIAR-CONBRAVA THE MAIN TECHNOLOGICAL EVENT OF THE SECTOR
The Congress will take place from September 12 to 15, and on each day a new chapter will be opened to discuss and integrate ideas with focus on the represented sectors. For this edition some changes and innovations are foreseen, such as the opening ceremony on the day before the beginning of the Congress, as well as a larger number of anchor lectures with specific themes and relevance for the represented sectors. Among the changes, are also technical courses with durations of up to 8 hours.
The round tables will be formed by notable personalities on each respective theme, adding value to issues in question. Its purpose is to disseminate information, generate debates and update participants on the main technologies and trends applied to the topic.
- Energy Efficiency;
- Clean Rooms / Indoor Air Quality;
- Refrigerationg Fluids.
Courses and Panels
Among the changes planned for the 2017 edition are the courses scheduled for the first day, in addition to the panels on display following the academic example and offering the congressmen opportunity to expand knowledge.
In this edition the award for the three best works presented at CIAR-CONBRAVA will be called Álvaro Tápias Prize, named in honor of the FAIAR founder.
- Febrava - International Trade Fair for Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Ventilation, Heating and Air Treatment. In its 20th Edition, has become the largest business and information center for the sector in Latin America. Its first edition took place in 1978 with 800m² of exhibition area, and in this edition it will occupy a pavilion space of about 50,000 m² of exhibition area. The expectation is the fair to receive more than 500 exhibitors, from Brazil and abroad and about 30,000 visitors.
- Thematic islands: Thematic islands are one of the fair differentials, in their conception it is possible to find and get to know all its chain in operation.
- Innovation Distinctive Label - The award is in its 6th edition and its objective is for exhibitors to validate FEBRAVA’s products that present proven innovation in their development. In this way, the certified companies will be guaranteeing a differential presentation endorsed by the Innovation Distinctive Label on its product.
- Buyer Project – Accomplished by the ABRAVA Export Program through a partnership between ABRAVA and APEX Brazil. Its purpose is to bring together buyers and sellers for business meetings between potential foreign importers interested in purchasing products, parts and components.
Solange M. Rodrigues Mota
Marketing & Events
Av. Rio Branco, 1492 - Campos Eliseos
CEP: 01206-001-São Paulo - SP
Tel. (11) 3361-7266
Fax (11) 3361-7160